The MABE Affiliates Program is a business opportunity specifically designed to benefit both your company and our members. Affiliates are able to reach key decision makers with information about products and services through our publications, website, sponsorships opportunities, and conference exhibit hall. Best of all, your affiliate membership supports public education in Maryland.
The Affiliates Program is open to businesses and organizations that provide products and services to Maryland public schools, subject to MABE Board of Director approval.
The annual Affiliate fee is $500 for businesses and $400 for non-profits.
- Listed in the MABE Directory
- Listed in the Annual Conference Program
- Listed on the MABE website with a link to their website
- The MABE Directory of school systems and members
- Our electronic publications including our legislative updates, state board meeting summary, and quarterly newsletter
- A MABE Affiliate Partner certificate to display at your business
Affiliates are entitled to:
- First opportunity to sponsor MABE events
- Attend the MABE Conference (all registration fees apply)
- A 20% discount on advertising in our directory, conference program, and quarterly e-newsletter
- A 20% discount on exhibitor space at our annual conference
For more information about the Affiliates Programs, please contact Sandi Barry, Director of Communications & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliant Insurance Services
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Carney, Kelehan, Bresler, Bennett & Scherr, LLP
Charles P. Johnson & Associates
Educational Systems Federal Credit Union
Energy Systems Group
GCA Services, Inc.
Gilbert Architects, Inc.
Innovation Programs, LLC
Insurance Buyers’ Council, Inc.
Keenan Pharmacy Purchasing Coalition (KPCC)
Maryland Association of Nonpublic
Oak Contracting, LLC
Pessin Katz Law P.A.
Quandel / J. Vinton Schafer
Source4Teachers / Mission One
Willis Of Maryland