Details for MABE Annual Conference 2022 to be held at The Westin Annapolis coming soon! (Annual Conference 2021 resources below:)
Marquis Breakout: Response and Recovery ... Supporting Children Experiencing Poverty Presenter: Christina Drushel Williams
Special Session with MD State Superintendent of Schools, Mohammed Choudhury and Maryland State Board of Education, President Clarence Crawford Presenter: Mr. Choudhury
Health and Safety Precautions for MABE Annual Conference 2021
We’re looking forward to you at MABE’s Annual Conference 2021, October 6-8 in Annapolis. As always, we feel privileged to host and support each one of you, and sincerely thank you for making this year’s gathering a priority in your busy schedules.
As we approach October’s Conference, we are carefully monitoring the latest COVID-19 health- related developments and guidance officials are releasing. In the meantime, be assured we also are proactively taking steps to help ensure the safety and well-being of every conference attendee.
Please be advised that in the interest of helping protect attendees’ health and helping limit virus transmission, we will be requiring that masks be worn throughout the conference. Extra masks will be available at the hotel’s front desk. In addition:
- Only registered participants (attendees, speakers/facilitators, sponsors/exhibitors) will be permitted into the Conference.
- Our team will be providing hand sanitizers in your tote bags and will have additional sanitizer at the Registration Desk. We also have confirmed with staff at The Westin that they will be providing hand sanitizer dispensers in the hotel’s common locations.
- All Westin employees are required to wear masks at all times.
- In the interest of air circulation, our meeting room doors at the hotel can be left open.
- Understanding the importance of space for attendees, we will strive to ensure that participants have the most space surrounding them as possible during gatherings.
- We will continue to monitor the latest health-related news and guidelines, to communicate with staff at The Westin for any new pandemic-related changes or requirements which may arise, and to keep you informed in a timely manner.