Legal Services Association Seminars
MABE’s Legal Services Association assists members through education, representation, and advocacy. Below are upcoming seminars which will provide relevant, timely information on legal hot topics and recent developments in the law.
For further information, contact MABE Director of Legal & Policy Services Debra Daniel at (443) 603-0391.
Upcoming 2022 Legal Services Association Seminars:
- Wed., June 8th: Student Services Law Seminar (9:30 am - Noon) Click HERE to register.
- Tues., June 28th: Principal Law Seminar (9:30 am - Noon) Click HERE to register.
- Wed., September 28th: Special Education Law Seminar (9:30 am - Noon) Click HERE to register.
Examples of future topics may include:
- Internet Law and the Schools
- Religion in the Schools
- Freedom of Speech in the Schools
- Search and Seizure
- Student-on-Student Sexual Harassment
View Legal Services